Array as an argument of a function

From: Akiko Ogawa - RS/GIS lab
Subject: Array as an argument of a function
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 13:08:28 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

Please someone answer this easy question.
I want to pass an array as an argument of function so the values in the array
is
changed in the called function.
I want to use the array like the following.
How should I declare the -updateArray function in myObject?

   const int MAX = 5;
   int myArray[MAX];

   // function call
   [myObject updateArray: myArray];

 It probably is too basic a question. But I have only the knowlege of basic C++.

 Thank you for your help!

Akiko Ogawa
Forest Resources Department
Utah State University