Re: Plotting curve with addX:Y increases program size?

From: Norberto Eiji Nawa
Subject: Re: Plotting curve with addX:Y increases program size?
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 11:16:10 +0900

Hello Marcus,

Marcus> As long as you deposit more points on the graph, they will
Marcus> take up some space.  Consider the change below to your test
Marcus> program.

Thanks for your answer. Actually, the problematic application had the
resetData called every time before drawing the curve (I forgot to
include that in the test program).

I patched the test program with the diff file you sent, but still the
program size increases steadily, in both cases, with and without the
resetData clause.

Which leads me to think that this may be a particular problem of my
system (tcl/tk/blt?). Any final suggestion (bring the
newest packages, etc.)?

Thanks!

Eiji