startup glitch

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: startup glitch
Date: 27 Sep 1999 20:44:03 -0700

During a little visit to Swarm Corporation today, I discovered that I
couldn't get the 2.0.1 CD-ROM to autostart on the machine of one Glen Ropella.

At first, I just assumed that Glen had whacked his machine into a
weird and peculiar state for weird and peculiar reasons (sheesh, you
should see his desktop theme!), but then I remembered a problem
reported with the 1.3.1 -> 1.4.1 upgrade.  Upon investigation it seems
the problem wasn't completely solved the last time around.  Oy, my fault.

So, if you are now running Swarm 1.4.1 and you find that the Swarm 2.0.1
CD-ROM doesn't autostart, go look at your autoexec.bat (Windows 98)
or system environment (Windows NT) and disable the SWARMROOT variable,
reboot, and try again.  This change is now in the current CD-ROM image and
future orders won't have this problem.  Sorry.