Re: Announcing SwarmFaq/WorkingExampleCode

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Announcing SwarmFaq/WorkingExampleCode
Date: 29 Jul 1999 09:19:13 -0700

PJ> http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/SwarmFaq/WorkingExampleCode/

Great!!

PJ> I'll eventually create a FAQ entry with a title like "How can I
PJ> test a specific swarm feature" that points at this page.  I'm also
PJ> posting there an Obj-c "hello world" program that a friend at UCLA
PJ> asked me to look at (because it did not work as posted on
PJ> DeKorte's Obj-C page).

Even if a user guide is incomplete, if it is well-organized and many
links into a test suite code library, that could efficiently
communicate a great deal of information.  (Provided that the example
programs are crafted to demo/test one idea/feature at a time.)

But a simple file repository with thoughtful, verbose filenames is
half the battle...  Thanks!