Example of sets and indexing

From: Ajoy Victor
Subject: Example of sets and indexing
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 18:41:33 -0500

I need to know more about sets and indexing for my project.

Can someone please give me an example of the use of sets:

How is this used?

createIndex: aZone fromMember: anObject

What messages are commonly used between createBegin and
CreateEnd?

What kind of messages are commonly used to manipulate sets?

I think I'm going to need a set of objects where each contains a 2D grid
Is that possible?

I can't even program this: (What is wrong?)

#include <stdio.h>
#import <collections.h>

main () {
id s;
unsigned char i;

s = [Set createBegin: globalZone];
s = [s createEnd];

for (i=1; i<10; i++) {
        [s add: i];
}

printf ("getcount %d\n", [s count]); // with getCount is reports "0"

}

Daniel
from Ecuador