Re: Schelling's Model

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: Schelling's Model
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:46:40 -0400 (EDT)

We have a series of simple models we will be putting
up for distribution in the next couple of weeks, including
   Schellings model  (with a few simple variants)
   Axelrod's cultural divserity model (built on the sfi version,
        with some variants and measures and display options added)
   IPD models rolled into one:  nowak and may, huberman and glance,
       and also a variant of Epstein's "demographic pd"
(As usual, these all use the UM-ExpTools for parameter processing.)

Paul Johnson has been kind enough to try and comment on these,
and after I fold his suggestions in (at least those I agree with!)
I'll put these up on our site for distribution.

Darren,
I would be interested in whatever measures you end up adding.

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html