Re: Documentation: swarm-symbols

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Documentation: swarm-symbols
Date: 13 May 1998 15:44:11 -0700

PJ> 2. I wish the ftp directories like ANARCHY had subdirectories for
PJ> swarm versions.  It is always very frustrating to me when I
PJ> download something and find it worked with some different version
PJ> than I have.

   Anarchy \An"arch*y\, n. [Gr. ?: cf. F. anarchie. See {Anarch}.]
   1. Absence of government; the state of society where there is no law
   or supreme power; a state of lawlessness; political confusion.

If you run into a problem and it is frustrating to you, the globally
optimal thing to do fix the problem and send the maintainer a patch to
get them in sync with the latest version.  Then there will be one less
thing to be frustrated about.