GraphLib and APPLIBS

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: GraphLib and APPLIBS
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 00:56:35 +0100

        Hi All,

        I'm experimenting with Alex very good new version of GraphLib, but I've
cut and past by hand the reference to the APPLIBS to have them passed to
the linker: The problem just happened with old apps with specific APPLIBS.

        Here, despite the fact that the dynamicGraph-0.3 Makefile contains:

APPLICATION=dynamicGraph
OBJECTS=main.o ModelSwarm.o
ObserverSwarm.o
APPLIBS=-lgraph

the linker does not receive -lgraph, but
only:
gcc -g -L/home/terna/swarm/swarm/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib  -o
dynamicGraph main.o ModelSwarm.o ObserverSwarm.o
/home/terna/swarm/swarm/lib/swarm.x -lobjc -lX11 -lm  -ldl

        Pietro