Re: Running Village4-1 under Swarm 1.0.5

From: Matthias Mikuletz
Subject: Re: Running Village4-1 under Swarm 1.0.5
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 20:12:57 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Pietro Terna wrote:
hello paul and pietro,

last friday i had the same problem when continuing on my application.
at the first moment i thought "sure You can only use it on a square
display", but thinking it over, I would say, that it really shouldn't
matter if it's a square or not.
the x and the y direction are to be multiplied by the same (zoom-)factor,
so what?
there ain't no proportions changing, are they?
proportions are only changing if You multiply by different zoomfactors
(which is not the case,  but shouldn't be no problem either).
So, is there a little bug in the ZoomRaster code?

(what I got was that with only slightly differing xSize, ySize of the
display it worked, but with the difference getting bigger, it didn't).

until now I only took a short glance at it, because i don't have so much
time. so, does anybody have an idea?

answers are very welcome and ... happy swarming (I think it's a real
                                                           nice one!)
matthias