Re: Swarm on Rhapsody?

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: Swarm on Rhapsody?
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:40:26 -0800

I've been playing around with Swarm to get it to compile and work with
GNUstep which is very close to Rhapsody/OpenStep.  The main issue is going
to be the GUI stuff because right now many of the classes are tied very
closely with tcl/tk; I'm waiting to see how the JAVA GUI is integrated in so
that I can get a better idea of how to support multiple GUI's before going
off and doing work that is useless later on.

Scott