Re: star * * * ....

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: star * * * ....
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 12:45:21 -0800 (PST)

It is a pointer, in this case to an object.

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *