Re: CprModelSwarm

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: CprModelSwarm
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 12:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Just a guess, but try hitting "return" after entering the number.
You should see it flash a red border and then you know that it was
entered. (Learned by experience.)

Good Luck,

    Doug
* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *