Re: fed up with spam...

From: cgl
Subject: Re: fed up with spam...
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 09:42:28 -0600

Hal's right....I shouldn't have asked people to spam the spammer.

I do think, though, that by making enough stink about virtual
junk-mail, we can get it banned rather than have to tolerate
it like we do junk mail in our US Mail boxes. I read that one
of the Spam-Kings originally tried to promote spam-faxing,
but that this was banned by the FCC.

If anybody knows the appropriate email address to send complaints
to the FCC and/or people to lobby to get this practice banned,
please post them.

  Again though, Hal is right - I call off my Jihad and ask people
to just ignore my original email on spam....

Chris Langton