Re: Installation Problems

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: Installation Problems
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:25:23 -0700

> I have been trying to install the swarm software on my workstation and I
> have ran into major problems trying to compile the software.  I was
> wondering if there is a precompiled version of swarm software - if there
> is could you give me the ftp site.
> Rita Wiggins
> m-lab administrator
> email - address@hidden

Hi Rita,

No. There is no binary distribution of Swarm as yet.
We plan on having one within the week, though.  Would
you mind telling us what, exactly, you're having trouble
with?  And what kind of workstation are you using?  (The
binary we have before the end of the week will probably
be for Sun Solaris.)

glen