errors compiling applications

From: dous
Subject: errors compiling applications
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 17:58:36 +0200

ok... I'm totally new to swarm. I finally got the libraries and swarm
itself to compile ok but now the problem is compiling the apps. I get
this same error with all swarm applications I try to compile:

gcc -L../swarm/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -g  -o market agents.o forecast.o
history.o
Market.o main.o MarketModelSwarm.o MarketObserverSwarm.o  -lanalysis
-lsimtools
-ltkobjc -lactivity -lrandom -lswarmobject -lcollections -ldefobj
-ltclobjc -lBL
T -ltk -ltcl -lXpm -lX11 -lobjc -lm
/usr/lib/libBLT.a(bltBgexec.o): In function `BgExecCmd':
bltBgexec.o(.text+0xaa6): undefined reference to `Tcl_CreatePipeline'
/usr/lib/libtcl.so: undefined reference to `dlerror'
/usr/lib/libtcl.so: undefined reference to `dlopen'
/usr/lib/libtcl.so: undefined reference to `dlsym'
make: *** [market] Error 1

has anyone else had the same problem?

        thank you
                Simo&Joonas Makkonen