Re: Old Swarm vanished ?

From: Sven Thommesen
Subject: Re: Old Swarm vanished ?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 11:38:48 -0700

At 08:56 PM 6/25/96 MDT, Manor Askenazi wrote:
>   I'd suggest that at least one previous generation of swarm is kept available
>   at all times, since people may need to refer back to previous work.
>
>Good suggestion.
>
>   I hope with a previous poster that the missing demo apps are being worked
>   on in someone's spare moments? :-)
>
>Define spare :-)

Well, 'spare time' is those moments between when you stop working and you go
to sleep; normal people call this 'having a life'. I recall from when I was
a programmer  that I had exactly none of it. Now that I am a graduate
student (having decided the world needed to be saved), I have discovered I
still don't have any! I'm told by professors I esteem that *after you get
tenure * there is the possibility of a few spare moments now and then ...  ;->

Keep up the good work!
--Sven