Tk.h

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Tk.h
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 96 13:47:26 PDT

I just installed the newest version of swarm and have run
into a problem.  Everything goes great until it tries to
make BLTgraph.m  It wants to find Tk.h as referenced from
tkextra but it's nowhere to be found!  I did a search on
all of the text created prior to the error and found no
reference to Tk.h so I am assuming that it either wasn't
installed during make and no error was flagged or it wasn't
installed during tar.  Any ideas?

Cheers,

   Doug Donalson