swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-modeling] Biomedical Computation Review article on ABM

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [Swarm-modeling] Biomedical Computation Review article on ABM
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 18:18:10 +0100

Thanks Alex, the article is of tremendous interest also for an economist as I am.

    Best, Pietro

Il 12/11/13 22:37, Alex Lancaster ha scritto:
Nice article in Biomedical Computation Review on ABM
that includes our own Gary An, as well as mention of
Swarm and other ABM tools:

http://biomedicalcomputationreview.org/content/biology-interacting-things-intuitive-power-agent-based-models

Cheers,
Alex

(Although I wish the author could resist the temptation to
capitalize computer program names when they are not
abbreviations).

--
The world is full of interesting problems to be solved!
Home page http://web.econ.unito.it/terna or http://goo.gl/y0zbx