swarm-modeling

[Swarm-Modelling] MetaABM release 1.3, Screencasts

From: Miles Parker
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] MetaABM release 1.3, Screencasts
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:29:50 -0700

MetaABM 1.3 is now available. There are a number of quality and ease-of-use improvements. For example, we've made the icons consistent with Eclipse Look & Feel. But most importantly, the install process is a total breeze! Take a look at:

(The update site you'll need is: http://eclipse.metaabm.org/updates/release)

This will likely be the last major release of MetaABM before we transition to the AMP Agent Modeling Framework (AMF), but as I mentioned in my previous email, MetaABM models will be seamlessly convertible to AMF "acore" models.

If, as a recent questioner asked, you're wondering what value MetaABM can add to your ABM development efforts, please take a look at:

http://metascapeabm.com/presentations/MetaABMModelDemo.mov
http://metascapeabm.com/presentations/MetaABMComplexModel.mov

For discussion about MetaABM, please followup here: