swarm-modeling

[Swarm-Modelling] help, could you find this paper:Performance evaluation

From: hsding
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] help, could you find this paper:Performance evaluation of an auction-based job allocation model for
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:57:02 +0800

Hi,everyone,

    could you  find this paper:Performance evaluation of an auction-based job
allocation model for small- and medium-sized enterprises. I can not find it from
the libraris of my university and others.
    Journal:International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations
    please send a copy of it to you as soon as possible!

Thank you!

                                                          yours sincerely,

David