swarm-modeling

[Swarm-Modelling] Looking to get in touch with Roger Burkhart regarding

From: docgca
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Looking to get in touch with Roger Burkhart regarding Models as Textbooks
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:18:06 -0400

Hi List,

Sorry to use the list for this, but I'm hoping Roger is lurking out there because I am interested in finding out more about the talk he gave at Swarmfest regarding this idea of dynamic knowledge representation/modeling as an adjunct/replacement for traditional textbooks. I seem to recall that the orginal Swarm project had a little of this in it as well; I'm looking for comments and/or references regarding the use of ABM in this pedagogical sense (I know Netlogo is very involved in this as well).  Feel free to reply to me off-list to maintain anonymity :)

Thanks,
Gary An