swarm-modeling

Re: [SPAM] [Swarm-Modelling] An Agent-based Model and Mike North are on

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [SPAM] [Swarm-Modelling] An Agent-based Model and Mike North are on the Cover of Science!
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 19:46:48 +0200

Many thanks, I'm pretty sure that ABMs have to join the multiverse world.

        Pietro

At 19.09 27/07/2007, you wrote:
As a note, I'm shown with a Repast agent-based model on the cover of the
current issue (July 27th, 2007) of Science as well as on the Science
home page (http://www.sciencemag.org/). The Repast model is shown on the
third monitor from the left in the picture. As a note, the first monitor
shows World of Warcraft and the second monitor shows Second Life. The
overall scene shows me in my office at Argonne. The full cover can be
seen at the following address:

        http://www.sciencemag.org/content/vol317/issue5837/cover.dtl

Mike