swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Agent Based Modeling for Navy Personnel System

From: Michael McDevitt
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Agent Based Modeling for Navy Personnel System
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:44:47 -0700

email address is address@hidden

                      "Michael

                      McDevitt"                To:       address@hidden

                      <address@hidden        cc:

                      om>                      Subject:  [Swarm-Modelling]
Agent Based Modeling for Navy
                      Sent by:                  Personnel System

                      address@hidden

                      warm.org

                      05/27/2003 04:31

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      modelling

Greetings,

I am looking for a couple of experienced agent programmers to help me with
a prototype model for the Navy.  The effort will take place this summer and
fall.  I expect to use the SWARM paradigm in either Java or C.    Please
contact me if you are interested as soon as possible. Thanks

All the Best,

Mike McDevitt
Senior Analyst & Modeler
CACI Dynamic Systems Inc.