swarm-modeling

simulating large models

From: Juan A. Rodriguez
Subject: simulating large models
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:35:53 +0200

Hi there,

Does anyone have experience with simulating large models with swarm?
Is swarm prepared to distributed simulations across several
processors/machines?
We're  thinking of large market models which may include hundreds (or even
thousands) of customers (agents) and
we foresee scalability problems.
Perhaps we should use some high performance simulator, but we're not sure
about it.
Any hint or suggestion will be welcome.
Thanks.

Juan A. Rodríguez-Aguilar, PhD