swarm-modeling

SwarmFest talks

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: SwarmFest talks
Date: 26 Feb 2001 17:31:33 -0800

[Folks, if many more of y'all think you might be interested in
 presenting at SwarmFest, let me know soonish.  If that turns out to
 be so, we'll probably want to split up the program into two tracks,
 since, as usual, there's a clear split between modeling and
 infrastructure talks.  Thanks!]

A Parallel Genetic Algorithm Implemented in Swarm

Investigation on Critical Density in a Fire Spread Model using a
Model-agent Approach

Xiaodong Li, Department of Computer Science, RMIT University

http://www.swarm.org/community-swarmfest-program.html#Li

   body of the message.