swarm-modeling

["Juan Carlos Manjarres" <address@hidden>] Student interested in project

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: ["Juan Carlos Manjarres" <address@hidden>] Student interested in project related to swarm intelligence
Date: 18 Feb 2001 20:40:28 -0800

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Student interested in project related to swarm intelligence Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 04:23:54 -0000 I am a Zootecnist that currently is making an specialization in Software Ingeneering. I have a proposal to make a thesis in swarm intelligence, a topic that have no been treated in my country, Colombia. I am interested in animals like insects and in software development, so the swarm intelligence is an attractive theme to me. The problem is the absence of literature in libraries near to me that i can use. Searching in the Web for literature, i did found your page about swarm. It is interesting for the information and the projects that is being developmet.

I am writing because i want to know if i can obtain support in the way of literature of guide in my proposal of thesis, i am only begining recolecting information about ants and social insect for to make a proposal.

Gratefully for your attention
juan Carlos Manjarres B.
Zootecnista

Posgrado en Sistemas