swarm-modeling

Re: [Juan Manuel Morales <address@hidden>] getting started

From: Paul E Johnson
Subject: Re: [Juan Manuel Morales <address@hidden>] getting started
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:46:40 -0600

Dear Juan

I'd recommend installing Swarm from RPMS. I have provided RPMs for a
while, and the SDG has begun providing official rpms of resease
versions, but I still provide RPMS of development snapshots/updates.  I
keep some new and old rpms for various RedHat editions here:
http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm

I think you might have to recompile hdf5 for RH6, I'm pretty sure the
edition I offer is for RH7.

I know several of the folk at Utah State gave presentations about
more-or-less realistic animal models, and I've not seen any
announcements of their availability to the general public. You might
contact Paul Box, who was advising several students. Those projects
appeared highly evolved, in my (political scientist's) opinion.
"Marcus G. Daniels" wrote:

> My second question is whether there are people in the swarm community
> working in similar problems.
>
> best regards
>
> Juan Manuel Morales

   body of the message.