swarm-modeling

Re: documentation and such

From: Ralf Stephan
Subject: Re: documentation and such
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:23:51 +0200

Paul:
> I need to start doing some better documentation, and I want to make
> notes inside source code and have them pop out in some nice way...

When I was doing Java, there was also polardoc, and it had better
features than javadoc, at that time.  Let me add to Marcus' points
that from the literate programming paradigm, noweb is usable for
Obj-C, and, what I didn't use in bell, it can also translate text into
source comments.  But LP is only one path, and I'd agree XML is the
way to go... if MathML would look as nice in a browser as TeX layout
does in documents.

ralf
--
http://ME.IN-berlin.de/~rws/