swarm-modeling

OO Methodogies & the Rumbaugh modeling program...

From: bleydorf
Subject: OO Methodogies & the Rumbaugh modeling program...
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 15:23:45 -0400

Hi,
Ive gotten several emails reguarding my earlier question about
Methodologies, I know there are tons of site discussing this stuff, some
good places to start are:
http://iamwww.unibe.ch/~scg/OOinfo/
http://www.well.com/user/ritchie/oo.html#ood
http://www.clark.net/pub/howie/OO/oo_pages.html

This is a modeling program I found on the web:
http://www.download.com/PC/Result/TitleDetail/0,4,0-20610,00.html
This program will work for 30 days, and to be honest, I haven't used it
myself, yet, but it looks pretty good...

   body of the message.