swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm runs

From: Nima Talebi
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm runs
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 13:39:25 +1100

Hi Again Alex...

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Alessandro Perrone <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all
 I re-installed Snow leopard today, and then I installed Swarm and heatbugs.
Now it works.
Thank a lot to nima, Scott and bill for their excelent work.
Nima, your web page is a good idea, I have followed all your steps except I had to replace the command
svn co svn+ssh://address@hidden/swarm/trunk ${TRUNK}
with
svn co svn://address@hidden/swarm/trunk ${TRUNK}

Looks like I already had the 2 mechanisms for the above in the wiki - can you let me know specifically if there's an error or confusion in there?

Another Question:
how to have the heatbugs with the HeatBug Model Control Panel as that showed in your page?

Okay, this one is at:

git clone git://git.autonomy.net.au/heatbugs

...I've not had a chance to see where it's at yet - I started setting up a new wiki/ticketing system for swarm for others to test-drive, at which time, my colleagues and I decided that it's time we virtualized, which lead to getting additional servers...

...So I've been test-driving KVM, Sun VirtualBox, and VMware ESXi - looks like VMware will be the way to go for now... once I've closed this can of worms, I'll be back! :)

Meanwhile, let me know if you try out the git repo.

Nima

My heatbugs has only the window without the sliders.
Regards.
                       ALEX

--
----
Questa e-mail ed i suoi eventuali allegati contengono informazioni