swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] GNU sed

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] GNU sed
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:23:00 -0800

I'm not sure.  You analyzed the failure that Alex was getting, where was it failing at?

Scott

On Nov 23, 2009, at 2:20 PM, Nima Talebi wrote:

Is the template processing a lot of work? Is it possible to rewrite that section so the calls to ordinary standard AC_PROG_SED-certified sed will suffice - by perhapse simplifying the sed expressions? Or if we depend on other things like awk/perl, use one of them?

Nima