swarm-hackers

[swarm-hackers] Probe on Osx ideas!!

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: [swarm-hackers] Probe on Osx ideas!!
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:55:51 +0100

Dear Nima
  congratulation for your great work and for for your web page
Also, I'd like to get the Probes running on OS X - any work on this happening?
Scott, correct me if I am wrong, but is Probe Tcl/tk Code? If yes, why cannot we use the tcl/tk?
Regards.
                                ALEX
--
----
Questa e-mail ed i suoi eventuali allegati contengono informazioni