swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 03:25:21 -0500

SC> You are running configure from a different directory, the xcode
SC> project doesn't know how to handle that.

Hi Scott,

Regarding all these MacOS X changes, I was wondering how does this
affect building SVN on Linux now that this is in trunk (as opposed to
being a a branch)?

I am planning to eventually package swarm as an offiical Fedora package,
does svn trunk now depend on gnustep/openstep to also be installed on
Linux?  There is a stalled review for gnustep (or was it openstep?)
that you opened that I can help get re-started if need be.

Cheers,
Alex