swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:54:43 -0800

On Nov 5, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Nima Talebi wrote:

Compilation fails with many errors, however the Swarm.framework itself does get built.

That's good.

I've tried compiling Heatbugs against that produced framework which also fails with many errors.

Ok, I think maybe I don't have a modified version of heatbugs checked in, I will look into it this weekend.

Scott