swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] forwarding test

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] forwarding test
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:06:58 -0400

On May 22, 2008, at 1:55 PM, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

Scott Christley wrote:
I'm pretty sure Fedora 8 is not x86_64, pointers are still just 4 bytes in size. Maybe its some issue of running instead the virtual machine on top of 64bit Mac, but that seems a bit obscure. My guess is the default redhat GCC version has some issues, wouldn't be the first time I've seen that. When I get a chance I will build GCC from source and give it a try.
Strange, I thought that was working.. Will check when I have a chance. Could it be specific to your branch?

Nope, I compiled and ran the tests on the main branch first to make sure everything was working.