swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:45:51 -0400

Hello Haruka,

Besides libtools-2.2.2, I also installed autoconf-2.62 and automake-1.9.6.  As Marcus suggests, install them into a local directory instead of overwriting the system versions.

This allowed me to run autogen.sh without error, though when I do the configure I still get the CDPATH error, but it doesn't seem to prevent Swarm from compiling.

All is not well though, as the tests fail (still have to look into this) and JavaSwarm is not usable; however it compiles sufficiently enough that ObjC heatbugs runs.

cheers
Scott