summer-of-code

Re: GSOC aspirant newcomer

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: GSOC aspirant newcomer
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 16:28:49 +0100

Dear Sandeep,

Please take the discussion to the GNU Taler mailinglist at
address@hidden, it does not belong to the general GNU GSoC list.

In terms of what to read, the merchant frontend tutorial at
https://docs.taler.net/ should ideally contain most of what you need to
get started (plus of course whatever documentation the Web shop has for
payment backends).  Based on this, you should try to come up with
reasonable milestones and then ideally discuss that on the address@hidden
list before submitting.

Happy hacking!

Christian