summer-of-code

Scoring is locked

From: Micah Cowan
Subject: Scoring is locked
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:28:55 -0700

We're about 24 hours to go on the final multiply-accepted student
conflict resolution meeting. The scores have been locked down so there
aren't any surprise reorderings (or worse, sudden changes to which
proposals are slated for acceptance - though I think that may be
impossible under this year's web app anyway). If for some reason there's
an actual need to change a score (I can't imagine why), Paolo and I can
make that change. If you want to reverse a decision on a proposal, let
Paolo and I know directly so we can deal with it immediately.

To my knowledge, there are no proposals waiting on slots to be accepted,
so anything we lose to duplicates at this point will amount to a lost
slot. Please ensure that the private comments on your proposals are very
clear on your level of enthusiasm about a particular project, and why
it's great/ok/kind-of-lackluster-but-we'll-take it. Arm me with as much
info as possible so the right decisions can be made at the IRC meeting.

Thanks!

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/