summer-of-code

Interested in scripting support for screen.

From: Rui, Guo
Subject: Interested in scripting support for screen.
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:17:19 +0800

Hello,

I'm a student that get interested in scripting support for screen, since
screen is my favorite daily-used tool and I would like to make it
better. The idea sounds interesting and I would like to learn more about
it. Is there any formal document about it? Currently I only find the
demonstrating code in the git and some discussion on the devel list date
back to July 08. I'll start to read the existing materials shortly (not
yet now), but I still think a formal document will be better.

Also, I would like to ask where should my following up post going? The
screen-user list suggested on GNU gsoc page, screen-devel list or here?

Thanks
Rui