[STUMP] binding commands and undo frameset

From: KrishnaKanta
Subject: [STUMP] binding commands and undo frameset
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 17:19:09 +0530

I am new in Stumpwm and have a lot of questions, but I do not want to overload
it.
I also don't know lisp very well.

How I can execute multiple commands in one go and bind it into a keybinding,
like (stumpwm:define-key stumpwm:*top-map* (stumpwm:kbd "s-x")
my-frame-bindings) or more specific:
open program, vsplit, move-focus down.

And how it is possible to "undo" like in ratpoison the option  "Un-do the last
change to the frameset.  (Like splitting, resizing, deleting, ...).

Thank you in advance to consider to answer my question.

kanta