Re: [STUMP] How to include Slack Notification into mode line

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [STUMP] How to include Slack Notification into mode line
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 11:40:54 -0400

Finally, "stumptray" works for this purpose which means that only from this moment on am I able to really start using the awesome StumpWM.

However, the new problem is that the slack icon is very small, and stays at the very far right of the mode line. Is it possible to make this icon larger, or move it to the left of the mode line?