[STUMP] StumpWM 1.0.0 Released!

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] StumpWM 1.0.0 Released!
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 13:14:25 -0500

Hi,

I just released StumpWM 1.0.0.  Its not the final version of StumpWM I intended,
but I think its the right way to go in terms of modernizing the codebase and
making the project more future proof.

That being said, 1.0.0 will be the last release that explicitly supports many
lisp distributions. From now on we will only support sbcl.  It also represents
the last release that only depends on clx and cl-ppcre.  From now on we will be
introducing dependencies when it makes sense and when they decrease our
maintenance overhead.

You can find the code in the usual places:
https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm/releases/tag/v1.0.0
https://stumpwm.github.io/

Long live StumpWM!

    David (your humble maintainer)