Re: [STUMP] [stumpwm-contrib]

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] [stumpwm-contrib]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 10:04:13 -0400

Hi Alex,

I am accepting PRs for both stumpwm and contrib.  The bar for entry into stumpwm
contrib is very low, but sometimes it takes me a few days to just hit the merge
button.

For stumpwm I don't usually merge without reviewing the code and making sure
that it doesn't break the build.

My reference to putting stumpwm in maintenance mode, was from my perspective as
maintainer.  There's a lot of the underlying structure of stumpwm that is
showing its age.  While the codebase is mature and mostly bug-free (if not
quirky), it probably won't make it another decade.  I would rather focus my
major development efforts on restructuring stumpwm as a "stumpwm 2.0 codenamed
paulownia."

Anyway, PRs are very welcome!

Best,

    David