Re: [STUMP] system tray "support"

From: Dimitri Minaev
Subject: Re: [STUMP] system tray "support"
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:42:45 +0400

On 06/10/2016 07:12 PM, Eike wrote:

Hi Stumpwm users,

I recently have to maintain a java application that wants to add itself
to the system tray. This, of course, does not work with stumpwm (which
is great:-)). I just was wondering if anyone knows an application I can
start when working on this app that acts as a system tray? I searched
for it without luck so far. I rather don't want to switch to a complete
desktop just for this….

Hi,

Gnome-panel usually works well with Stumpwm.