Re: [STUMP] bubble-window.lisp

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] bubble-window.lisp
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 09:27:40 -0500

Hi Stefan,

Can you clarify the issue? Is it that the message disappears too fast?
As I understand the message function, it will display the text until a
time-out *or* if some other event happens that refreshes the
screen. This means that if you display a message and then raise a
window, the message disappears immediately.

Maybe this will help?

Cheers,

    Dave