Re: [STUMP] urgent notification in mode-line

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] urgent notification in mode-line
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:12:47 -0400

Hi Mehul,

Grepping the code gives `window-urgent-p', which you could use to build
your own modeline string from a function.  As far as built-in
functionality, I'm unaware of a formatting flag that you could use.

If you do come up with something, share it here and maybe I can
incorporate it into a release. (or better yet, open a pull request :))

    Dave