Re: [STUMP] New Manual hosted on stumpwm.github.io

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] New Manual hosted on stumpwm.github.io
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:06:27 -0400

I've fixed some of the things outlined below, you've always got the
option to "View > Page Style > No Page Style" in firefox.  I'm not sure
what the chrome invocation is.

More feedback is definitely welcome! Its really nice to hear that people
are benefiting from my work (even if I don't get it right the first
time).

    Dave