[STUMP] Featured on Hackernews! (and Welcome to new users!)

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: [STUMP] Featured on Hackernews! (and Welcome to new users!)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:06:12 -0400

Hi all,

I was very tickled to see that StumpWM made it to the number 5 spot on
Hacker News! I wanted to take a minute to congratulate everyone who has
contributed to the project, especially in the last six months.

I also wanted to extend a warm welcome to anyone who has recently
started using StumpWM.  While this is a developer mailing list, it is
also used for feature discussions and support.

Thanks again to anyone who has donated time to the project, even if it
was five minutes to help a fellow user debug his/her config.

Some stats:
4692 Unique Visitors on 8/11/14
34 Clones on 8/11/14

We had another 1000 visitors on either side of 8/11 as well as 14
additional clones.  This means that we have potentially ~45 new users.
Given that we had ~50 respondents to the new logo poll, we may have
nearly doubled our user base.

Cheers,

    Dave