Re: [STUMP] XKB input in Stumpwm?

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] XKB input in Stumpwm?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 16:31:39 -0400

Milan Zamazal <address@hidden> writes:

> Other complaints from Debian users concern non-ASCII or Dvorak input in
> Stumpwm, e.g.:
>
>   It is not possible to input cyrillic characters into stumpwm prompts,
>   so it is not possible to exec programs with cyrillic arguments.
>
> What can be done about it?  It's probably more problem of CLX than of
> Stumpwm, is there any way to get working support for XKB input in SBCL
> and CLISP?

I opened an issue on our tracker for this. It will take some research,
but better support for non-ascii character sets would be a nice
addition/enhancement.

It sounds like there is a bugtracker for debian that may be getting some
traffic that we're missing on our developer list/github tracker. Could
you point me to it?

    Dave