[STUMP] xtest::fake-button-event, ratclick not working

From: Ernesto Alfonso
Subject: [STUMP] xtest::fake-button-event, ratclick not working
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:41:52 -0400

(ratclick) originally does not work. Looking into the documentation, I see:
  "[...] this function is unlikely to work unless
your X server and CLX implementation support XTEST."

So I install libxtst6, libxsts-dev. apt-get install tells me that:

"libxtst-dev is already the newest version."
"libxtst6 is already the newest version."

I download the xtest.lisp file located here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sharplispers/clx/master/xtest.lisp
and load it into stumpwm.

I test for xtest support:
STUMPWM> (xlib:query-extension *display* "XTEST")
142
0
0

(This is non-nil, but it is zero. Does this mean there is xtest support or not?)

So I try (ratclick 3) again, but it still does not work.

Then I try:

(xtest::fake-button-event *display* 3 t)
and
(xtest::fake-button-event *display* 3 nil)

Neither of the above work.

What am I missing? How can I get a simple right click to work?

Thanks